Before and After: Scottsdale Pavilions Paver Intersection
Originally uploaded by ACME POWERWASH
Here is a before and after photograph showing what a difference a little steam and sealant can make. These 30 year old pavers at the Scottsdale Pavilions in Scottsdale, Arizona were almost black with dirt and grime. After cleaning the pavers with rotary-style surface cleaners and pressure washing wands, we came back and applied a sealant to enhance and protect the pavers. Reasons for sealing pavers can include:
1. Creating a surface that is more resistant to tire marks, oil, rust, efflorescence, grease, food stains, spills, gum, etc.
2. Making the surface easier to clean.
3. Sealing and locking in paver sand.
4. Acting as a deterrent to weed growth.
5. Enhancing the overall appearance of the surface by protecting the natural surface and colors from fading in the Arizona sun.
Check our http://www.acmepowerwash.com/coatings.html for more information and to see more before/after photos.